2009年12月4日星期五
Shan's birthday
After my science paper today
My mood was absolutely great because left only economy and bc paper and I can relax for today !
At 1st we planning go xuan sheng to celebrate with shan but shan birthday is on 3DEC
Today is only 2DEC , there is no any discount there so I suggest we go redbox for the replacement as I dint go redbox for almost six month
I miss the feel singing and I like to sing , LOL
It's only me , tao , sx , shan , wei and kenneth that nigth because the others have their own things to do and it's my first day to know kenneth
The mood is pretty cold as we dont know each other very well and somemore shan the siaoone late because of photo taking .
Luckily after few of us sing and started to talk
After shan reached all of us turn into crazy , ahaha
Suddenly , one waiter knock our door and ask whether wanna play games or not and someone just simply answered : " WANT!"
He said there is only one player per room , and they pointed at me ?
What can I do = = ?
Well , just a games right ? I'm just thinking of simply blow those pingpong and let others to win
The rules is to blow pingpong from first cup to the third cup , that's it .
After the games started , i found it is quiet easy and what surprise me is ... I WON ?!
Wtf , I won in the situation don't know what is happening lol
Here's the video :

[Please ignore those screaming sound , it's just shan]
Here's the prize

[Campaine]

From 8 we sing until 12 and tao's is going back earlier because of sx
Well , it's just four of us there and we sing , scream like hell
Hahaha , 1st times I went redbox into exhausted
Can you imagine ?
After buying somethings at mcd then we back at 3am
We are taking many photo's today but kenneth accidentally reformat his camera - -
The remain :



[shan,me,wei,kenneth]

Nice to meet you kenneth ,
Last but not least , happy birthday shan =)




Archives
Photobucket
Previous Posts:
SOLD OUT Untitled What a week ? Untitled Life before SPM Nice song ever Dream / Story ? The 101th I Appreciate I'm so wrong
Previous Months:
三月 2009 四月 2009 五月 2009 六月 2009 七月 2009 八月 2009 九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 三月 2010 二月 2011 三月 2011

Tagboard
Photobucket


ShoutMix chat widget


Profile
Photobucket
J sheng,
I'm Jsheng.
Looking for a life without worried
Live with a gang of friends and die with the one I ♥
You can know more about me here
Enjoy =]
Facebook Twitter Blogskins Formspring Flavors
Buddies
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Adeline
ChiunHang
Christina
Cheahaw
Eeling
Grace
Innching
Jack
JunHong
Nessa
Renhui
Ruoyun
SionHann
Shan
Suhwei
Szeweon
Woeikang
Yiying
Yuki
Zhiqi
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws