2009年12月10日星期四
Youth Life
Have a talk with shan , wei , and kenneth during tuesday night until 2am
Overnight at tao house after that

Answered shan and wei morning call with steam sound
Brush my teeth with finger because I forgotten my toothbrush - -
Have a quick bath and straight away went to fetch shan
Back to tao house and wait for jack,ssiang and ... kang in the house ,ahaha
While waiting them , I suggest shan to bring along this little guy




Yea, it's jojo LOL
It's way so guai , don't like some people dogs , chasing , barking and make ppl falling ,aha
I ain't say abt WON EI , dont misunderstand ya hann ? =)
Finally my heng dai reached
Some of us went there with bike and some with rapid
Hiking ,hiking and hiking
Quite sui , shan fall down as the places I fall lol
We reached after 45 min I guess ?
Well , let the picture talk :





After a drinks at khaleel then we back at 2pm
Have a nice day and ..
Hurray for yongyi and kang in the house !




Archives
Photobucket
Previous Posts:
Fine . I'm giving up ! Celebration Shan's birthday SOLD OUT Untitled What a week ? Untitled Life before SPM Nice song ever Dream / Story ?
Previous Months:
三月 2009 四月 2009 五月 2009 六月 2009 七月 2009 八月 2009 九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 三月 2010 二月 2011 三月 2011

Tagboard
Photobucket


ShoutMix chat widget


Profile
Photobucket
J sheng,
I'm Jsheng.
Looking for a life without worried
Live with a gang of friends and die with the one I ♥
You can know more about me here
Enjoy =]
Facebook Twitter Blogskins Formspring Flavors
Buddies
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Adeline
ChiunHang
Christina
Cheahaw
Eeling
Grace
Innching
Jack
JunHong
Nessa
Renhui
Ruoyun
SionHann
Shan
Suhwei
Szeweon
Woeikang
Yiying
Yuki
Zhiqi
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws