2011年3月6日星期日
That's life !
Finally, my final exam had passed on tuesday and I was like so excited the minute I walked out from the exam hall !
The sun shine so bright and I felt so high !
Everythings seem so wonderful after exams , LOL
Alright, after the exam my bro's plan to overnight at N-park, as we went everytimes after our high school exam..
After discussion or maybe argumentation, we plan to overnight during friday night and sports on saturday.
Alright, first we go pasar malam in jelutong and then meet up jack and tao in N-park..
Suddenly one of us pop-out the idea of going autocity and surprisingly the rest agreed except hang..
Well, it's a democratic world, Let's go !
Reached autocity at about 1am and we choosed to go sega because the peaceful environment for man's talk =)
I ordered an ice cappucino as usual and I like the love shape of jack coffe's


[A picture with HTC Desire HD ]

Such a long name for only a phone, even longer than mine = =, silly things!

It makes me think about someone =]
Thus, i got a dream of making nice and wonderful coffee for the one I love.
Imagine..if you woke up early in the morning and saw a cup of coffee with unique shape everyday, isin't cheer you up?
Plus the aromatic smells and a little bit of bitter .. totally BEST for a wonderful morning !
5 of us enjoyed our times insides sega with 52 cards..
The only night that I'm addicted with " chor tai ti" , haha
Went MCD after sega to have our supper and reached home at about 5am
Continue for card games and have another man talk with jack and jkang..
I feel so good after expressed everythings..share my feel..
Closed my eyes at 6am+ and woke up 12pm in the afternoon
Eric, Hean and Johnny joined us for the badminton, basketball games and swimming as usual
Not to forget, wk ppk as usual too , hahaha
I enjoyed the times we playing slide like a kindergarden kids and get stare's from the kid's parents LOL
After that, have dinner with my bro's and dismiss ..
I really do miss the times that all of us together but as times go on, all of us have somethings to do...It's really hard to arrange a best times for gathering..
Hope that we can have a gathering with full attendance..
I do really appreciate the times we together..



(p/s: Sorry for the 密密麻麻的英文字 because i used to blog in english) =D
Ohya, get a good news today
Counted as good news I think..
Hope everythings go smooth and I'm capable for it when it's times




Archives
Photobucket
Previous Posts:
Reborn ? Express ? Pictures talk ? 19/12/09 Seventeen Day after SPM [2] Day after SPM [1] Sunrise Youth Life Fine . I'm giving up !
Previous Months:
三月 2009 四月 2009 五月 2009 六月 2009 七月 2009 八月 2009 九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 三月 2010 二月 2011 三月 2011

Tagboard
Photobucket


ShoutMix chat widget


Profile
Photobucket
J sheng,
I'm Jsheng.
Looking for a life without worried
Live with a gang of friends and die with the one I ♥
You can know more about me here
Enjoy =]
Facebook Twitter Blogskins Formspring Flavors
Buddies
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Adeline
ChiunHang
Christina
Cheahaw
Eeling
Grace
Innching
Jack
JunHong
Nessa
Renhui
Ruoyun
SionHann
Shan
Suhwei
Szeweon
Woeikang
Yiying
Yuki
Zhiqi
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws